Welcome to Aapka samachar:official website-P.N. THAKOR

Join our what's up group

Join our what's up group
Join out what's up group

Sunday 31 December 2017

Rajinikanth announcement LIVE UPDATES: ‘My entry into politics is definite. It is the need of the times’

Confirming his entry into politics, Rajinikanth said, "The last year events in the state politics have shamed people of Tamil Nadu. The government has to be changed, system has to be changed. I know this is not going to be easy.I can do this only the trust and support of the people."



Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth finally broke the suspense over his political plans. Addressing a fans meet-and-greet in Chennai, the Tamil superstar said that he will float his own party and will contest the upcoming assembly polls. ” I did not have political ambitions when I was 45, so will I have it when I’m 68. I am not doing this for any post. I do not come for money or fame, as I have them enough. But the politics has become so bad that rest of the world is laughing at us.”


Sources suggest that the Kabali star will extend his support to the Bharatiya Janata Party and would launch his outfit during Pongal with the party’s support. “About my political entry, I do not know how curious the people are, but the media is. Earlier, I said let the time come. But then they ask me why I am making so much hype about my political plans. I repeat here, politics is not new to me. I know its advantages and disadvantages, that is exactly why I was taking more time,” he added in the event in Chennai.

Rajinikanth political entry LIVE updates

9.08 am: “Democracy is in bad shape right now, all other states have been making fun of us(Tamil Nadu), I will feel guilty if I don’t take this decision now.”
9.06 am: “The last year events in the state politics have shamed people of Tamil Nadu. The government has to be changed, system has to be changed. I know this is not going to be easy.I can do this only the trust and support of the people.”
9.05 am: “I will be floating my won party and contest elections in all seats in TN. I did not have political ambitions when I was 45, so will I have it when I’m 68. I am not doing this for any post. But the politics has become so bad that rest of the world is laughing at us.”
9.02 am: Rajinikanth breaks the suspense over his political entry. “My entry into politics is definite. It is the need of the times,” he adds.
8.58 am: The superstar thanked his fans for being disciplined during the events in the last six days.
8.54 am: Rajinikanth has arrived at the venue.
8.50 am: Rajinikanth’s brother in law, Ravi Raghavendra has arrived at the venue.
8.45 am: The celebrations have already begun at the venue. Excited fans have started bursting fire crackers, ahead of the actor’s arrival.

8.40 am: The Tamil actor has left for the fans meet venue. “I will make the announcement after reaching Sri Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam,” he said, news agency ANI reported.
8.35 am: The fans who are excited over the actor’s political plans, have already started assembling at Raghavendra marriage hall in Chennai. Anticipating an announecement, many of them have brought along placards, posters and banners with Rajini’s photos. One of them has also designed a party flag in red and blue colour with Rajinikanth’s sketch at the centre.
8.30 am: Meanwhile, check out the top pictures of the matinee idol.
8.20 am: Along with Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan has also expressed his desire to join politics. While Kamal has made his intentions about contesting elections clear, Rajinikanth continues to keep his fans and the political world guessing.
8.07 am: Rajinikanth, who enjoys almost demigod status among his followers has been addressing the fans since last five days.
8.00 am: Fans have started teeming in at the meet.
7.50 am: Welcome to the live blog where we will be tracking all the updates over the Thalaivar’s political entry.
Multiple fan events have sparked speculations about his much-awaited political debut in Tamil Nadu. In May, during a similar fan meet, Rajinikanth dropped a big hinted that he would soon take the plunge into politics. He told his fans to be “prepared for the war” saying he will seek out them when the time is right. His entry is being closely watched by the DMK camp, as any such new venture in Tamil Nadu politics could raise major challenges to M K Stalin and his dream to form the next government in the state.


To Get Fast Updates Download our Apps:Android||Telegram

Stay connected with us for latest updates

Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.

To Get Fast Updates Download our Apps:Android|iOS|Telegram

Stay connected with us for latest updates

Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.

Search This Website

Our Followers

Popular Posts

Any Problem Or Suggestion Please Submit Here

Name

Email *

Message *